Benefits of Cosmetic Bonding
What is Cosmetic Bonding?
Cosmetic bonding is the use of composite resin to re-shape your teeth without the need for veneers. The composite material is moulded around your teeth to reshape chipped, cracked or damaged teeth. Materials have advanced massively in recent years so bonding can be suitable for all type of minor imperfections, including closing small gaps between front teeth.
The entire cosmetic bonding process is pain-free and in most cases can be completed with just one visit to the clinic.
The Cosmetic Bonding Process
1. Your dentist decides which shade of resin matches the natural colour of your teeth
2. The resin is applied directly to your teeth
3. The resin is carefully shaped and smoothed around your teeth to get the desired effect
4. Once in the correct shape, your dentist will harden the resin with a light
It is important to note that composite bonding is not as long-lasting as veneers, however, it is a much most cost-effective way of getting the smile you desire.
Benefits of Composite Bonding
· A cost-effective alternative to veneers which are costly
· Same day treatment
· Quick treatment time
· Create a natural looking smile
· Correct imperfections
· No damage to your teeth
· Boost your confidence
To find out more about composite bonding and if it would be suitable for you, book a free consultation now.